Having your deed prepared and recorded through U.S. Deeds is easy and convenient.
- Log in at usdeeds.com to submit and track your order online. You may complete a paper order form and email it to email@example.com (please note that online tracking is not available for orders sent via email).
- U.S. Deeds will prepare the deed and related state transfer forms and deliver them to you via email.
- You have the documents signed and return the originals to us.
- We review the signed documents and deliver the originals to the appropriate office for recording either electronically (where available) or by certified mail.
- After recording, the county or municipal office returns the original documents directly to you.
It’s that simple!
Deed Preparation & Recording Service –
Fees vary by state, with most being $225 per deed. Please call 877-353-3337 or email us for a current price sheet.
Price includes preparation of all necessary transfer documents by a licensed attorney and delivery of the documents for recording. Preparation fees do not include county recording costs.
Any taxes that may be due as a result of a property transfer is the responsibility of the parties to that transfer. Call 877-353-3337 for more information on transfer taxes.
If you are unable to supply a copy of the title policy or the last recorded deed for the property to be transferred, our deed search provider can obtain one for you at a cost of $75 per deed.